Become a Lifetime Associate
Anyone who is interested in providing greater support to Boone and Crockett Club’s endowment and helping to further the work of our mission-based programs—like Poach and Pay, hunter ethics, conservation education, big game records keeping—should consider signing up.
The cost is a one-time fee of $1,500 or four quarterly payments of $375.* $500 will be going directly into the Club’s endowment.
Please take this opportunity to join our group of dedicated, ethical hunters whose common interest and participation in their sport demands the respect of everyone who takes to the field.
LIFETIME ASSOCIATE BENEFITS
- Subscription to Fair Chase magazine
- Lifetime shirt with B&C logo
- Leather hat with B&C logo
- Lifetime Associate plaque
- 20% discount on select B&C books
- Significant tax deduction
- Invitations to special events
- Access to Trophy Database Search
- NEW! Yeti Rambler 36 oz. Bottle, while supplies last
* If you are 65 and over and would like to become a Lifetime Associate you can now support the Boone and Crockett Club at the discounted rate of $1,250. Please call Headquarters during business hours (M-F 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. MST) to speak to a Lifetime Associate Program Specialist. Monthly payment plans are also available upon request. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your entire package to arrive.